A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging superhero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.). Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture (Michael Keaton) emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened. 
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Michael Keaton as Vulture
- Zendaya as Michelle
- Donald Glover as a to-be-confirmed character
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
- Laura Harrier as Liz Allan
- Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
- Tyne Daly as a to-be-confirmed character
- Bokeem Woodbine as Herman Schultz/Shocker
- Michael Chernus as Phineas Mason/Tinkerer
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man
Spider-Man: Homecoming is scheduled to be released in North America on July 7, 2017, in 3D, IMAX, and IMAX 3D. The film was originally slated for release on July 28, 2017. 
Tom Holland appeared with the cast at the 2016 San Diego Comic Con to promote the film. He also appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on December 9, 2017 to premiere the first trailer for the film. Cast interviews have taken place since May 2017, with Tom Holland appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on May 10, 2017 and on Jimmy Kimmel Live! with Robert Downey Jr. on June 4, 2017.
A total of seven trailers have been released for the film.